- 3/4 kg ground pork or beef
- 1 pc onion, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 pcs egg
- 1/3 cup flour
- to taste salt and ground pepper
- 3/4 pc Onion, minced
- 3 pcs Cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 pc Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can Hunts Pork & Beans 230g
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sesame oil
- to taste salt and pepper
- Make the meatballs: In a bowl, mix together all ingredients. Season with salt, soy sauce, and pepper according to taste. Form 1-inch sized balls out of the mixture, then deep fry until golden brown. Drain in a plate with paper towels, then set aside.
- Make the sauce: Over medium heat, add oil in a large sauce pot. Sauté garlic, onions, and bell pepper. Pour in Hunt's Pork & Beans, then add meatballs. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add meatballs to the sauce, then season with sesame oil, salt and pepper. Simmer for about 10 minutes or until meatballs have been fully coated.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Source: Yummy Hunts
Share It To Your Friends!