- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 pc small Red onion, sliced
- 1/2 pc medium-sized green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 pc medium-sized red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 1 can Hunt’s Pork & Beans 230g
- 1 pc tilapia (about 1k), fried until crisp
- to taste salt and ground black pepper
- to taste hot sauce (optional)
- Over medium heat, sauté onions, green and red bell peppers, and garlic until softened.
- Pour in white vinegar, and simmer for about 30 seconds to 1 minute to allow the flavors to infuse. Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Pour in Hunt’s Pork & Beans, and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Adjust vinegar and sugar depending on desired level of sweetness or sourness. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add fried fish, then simmer for another 1 minute. Serve hot.
Source: Yummy Hunt's
Share It To Your Friends!