- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing (with olive oil)
- Trim the chicken breasts and pierce them 2 or three times with a fork or sharp knife.
- Place the chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag.
- Pour the barbecue sauce and Italian dressing over the chicken breats.
- Seal the bag and mix it together by kneading the chicken with your hands for 1 minute.
- Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Heat a grill to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken on the grill and close the lid. (Discard the bag with the marinade in it.)
- Cook the chicken for 4 minutes, then flip the chicken and grill it on the other side until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Serve immediately.
Source:Taste Of Lizzt T's
Share It To Your Friends!