- 4 split chicken breasts
- 1 tsp season salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 1/2 blocks of cream cheese
- 1/2 large white onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp Mexican seasoning
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 12 - 8 inch tortillas
- 1 jar of chunky salsa
- 2 cups of shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Boil chicken breasts in a large pot of water with season salt, pepper, and lime juice.
- When chicken is cooked, allow to cool and then shred.
- While chicken is cooking, soften cream cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together chicken, onions, and cream cheese using your hands.
- Add mexican seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Spread 1/2 c. of salsa into the bottom of each casserole dish.
- Put chicken mixture onto tortilla and roll, place in casserole dish.
- Once the dish is full, top with another 1/2 c. of salsa.
- Top each casserole dish with 1 c. of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- Bake covered at 375 for 30-40 minutes. Remove foil and bake until cheese is slightly brown.
Source: The Pickle Bee
Share It To Your Friends!