- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into
- 1/2 inch cubes
- 12 ounces (1 bag) wide egg noodles or green ribbon pasta
- 1 small yellow onion, Únely chopped
- 1 cup crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose Ûour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon paprika Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add mushrooms, onions and snow peas and sauté for 4-6 minutes, until tender. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes, until no longer pink.
- To make a roux, whisk in Ûour then add half and half, chicken broth, Dijon mustard and worcestershire sauce. Continue to whisk until smooth. Bring to a simmer and cook 4-6 minutes, until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add mushrooms, onions and snow peas back into the pan and reduce heat to low. Stir in sour cream or plain Greek yogurt and add paprika, salt and pepper.
- Serve over egg noodles or green ribbon pasta and enjoy
Share It To Your Friends!