- Chicken Liver - 200 gms
- Onion - 1 medium size thinly sliced
- Tomatoes - 1 medium size chopped finely
- Curry leaves - 1 spring
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblspn
- Coriander powder / Malli podi -1 tblspn
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp or to taste
- Turmeric powder / Manjal podi - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- Fennel Seeds / Saunf / Sombu - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves / Cilantro - for garnishing
- Oil - 2 tblspn
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add in fennel seeds and let them sizzle.
- Add in onions and saute them for few mins. Add in ginger garlic paste and saute them for a mins.
- Add in curry leaves and mix them well.
- Now add in salt, spice powders and mix well.
- Throw the tomatoes in and give a stir. Cook the tomatoes till they turn slightly mushy.
- Add in chicken liver and toss well with the masala
- Cover this with a lid and cook on a low heat for 15-20 mins till the chicken liver is cooked completely, but doesn't turn mushy.
- Now open the lid and cook on a high heat, till all the water evaporates and the dish gets thick and dry.
- Throw in lots of coriander leaves and mix well so that the flavours will get united.
- Serve this curry with plain white rice and rasam.
Source: Yummy Tummy
Share It To Your Friends!