- 1½ lb (700g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- freshly squeezed lemon juice, for drizzling
- chives, for garnish (optional)
- Cut the chicken breasts into about 1-inch wide strips.
- In a bowl, combine the chile powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper. Add the chicken pieces and mix until coated. Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for 1 hour in a fridge.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Get a baking pan ready and layer it with parchment paper. In a saucepan, bring brown sugar, honey, and bourbon to boil. Pour half the mixture over the chicken and toss it.
- Add the chicken slices to the baking pan and bake for 10 minutes. Turn over the chicken tenders, drizzle with a little bit of bourbon mixture and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Brush with the remaining glaze, sprinkle with some chives and serve. Enjoy!
Source: Yummy Addiction
Share It To Your Friends!