- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (1½-lb) beef flank steak
- coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, olive oil, onion powder and garlic powder in a large resealable zip-top bag. Add the flank steak and seal the bag. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours, turning the bag over several times during the marinating time.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and discard the remaining marinade. Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill on high for 10-15 minutes.
- Grill the steak to your desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium rare (depending on your grill).
- Let the steak rest for 5-10 minutes, then against the grain and serve immediately.
Source:Taste And Tell
Share It To Your Friends!