- ½ kilo mussels (tahong), cleaned and half-shelled
- 200 grms magnolia cream cheese
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- 2 tsps chopped chives
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 pc egg yolk
- Japanese mayonnaise
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and mash using a potato masher.
- Add fresh basil, chives and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well to blend.
- Place an amount of the cream cheese mixture on each of the mussels.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake in an oven toaster until breadcrumbs turn golden brown.
- Add a pea-sized dollop of Japanese mayonnaise on top of you mussels to improve flavor and texture.
Source: Kain Klab
Share It To Your Friends!