- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, well drained and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or use some garlic powder)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (depending how big they are, I had enough for 6)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breast halves and place in the dish.
- In a bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and garlic. Stir together until combined.
- Spread artichoke mixture over chicken breasts.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and top starts to slightly brow
Share It To Your Friends!