- 1/2 lb. Tuna Eggs
- 1 pc medium fresh chili pepper
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onions, sliced
- 2 tbsps. ginger, sliced thin
- 12 pcs. whole black peppercorns
- 4 pcs. dried bay leaves
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsps. olive oil or any type of cooking oil
- In a pan, arrange half of garlic, onions and ginger to serve as bedding.
- Carefully place the tuna eggs on top of it.
- Pour water, vinegar,soy sauce and olive oil. Place the remaining half of garlic, onions and ginger on the top and sides of the tuna eggs.
- Sprinkle whole black peppercorns and add-on dried bay leaves.
- Marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Cook in medium low fire and bring to a boil.
- When it started boiling, simmer in low fire.
- When half of the liquid had been evaporated, carefully flip the tuna eggs to the other side. Place the fresh chili pepper on top of the tuna eggs.
- Continue to simmer until almost all liquid had been evaporated.
- Serve hot with rice.
Share It To Your Friends!