- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled (with tail shells left on), deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 can (14.5 oz) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 jalapeño chile seeded, chopped (or 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes)
- 3 tablespoons Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
- Cooked rice or pasta
- Place shrimp in large bowl; season well with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat until butter is melted. Add garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes. Add wine; cook 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and chile. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat; simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are pink. Gently stir in lemon juice, parsley and basil. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Serve immediately over rice.
Source: Muir Glen Organic
Share It To Your Friends!