- 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound yellow potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crush red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds seafood (I used 1 pound large shrimp and 1 pound scallops)
- handful of chopped parsley
- Add all ingredients except the seafood into a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-6 hours until potatoes are cooked through.
- Add thawed seafood to slow cooker and return to high heat. Cook 30-60 minutes until seafood is fully cooked.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve hot with crusty bread.
Source: I Heart Naptime
Share It To Your Friends!