- 2 cups chopped onion
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- fresh dill for garnish (optional)
- Place the chopped onion in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the pork chops on top of the onion ( it is fine if you need to overlap them to fit).
- In a bowl, mix the cans of soup, minced garlic, and black pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the pork chops.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- Garnish with fresh dill before serving (optional).
Source:Dizzy Busy & Hungry
Share It To Your Friends!