- 1 kl pork spareribs (chunks)
- 1 kl watermelon (seeded, peeled, chunks)
- 1 large onion (quartered)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 cups sliced tomatoes (seeded)
- 2 pcs large gabi (chopped)
- 4 pcs siling haba
- 1 bundle sitaw (2" long)
- 1 bundle kangkong (remove stem)
- fish sauce to taste
- 1 pack tamarind powder
- Boil spareribs in a pot. Skim impurities when it starts to boil.
- Add water if needed.
- When it starts to boil add watermelon, tomatoes and gabi. Continue cooking until meat is tender and watermelon is soft and mushy.
- Add the onion, garlic, tomatoes and siling haba. Pour few drops of fish sauce to taste.
- Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add tamarind powder and stir until powder is dissolved.
- When water starts to boil again add the string beans and kangkong leaves.
- Mix and cook for another 2 minutes or until vegetables are ready. Do not overcook the leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!
Share It To Your Friends!