- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 3 slices white loaf bread, crust removed, cubed
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 teaspoon each, Salt and PepperBeef Gravy
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 3/4 cups Water
- 1 piece Knorr Beef Cube
- 1 teaspoon Fresh or Dried Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 small can Sliced Button Mushrooms
- Soak the loaf bread pieces in milk for 5 minutes, then wring out excess liquid.
- Mash the softened bread into the ground beef, season with salt and pepper and form into burger patties.
- Grill or fry the burger patties, then set aside and start cooking the gravy.
- To make the gravy, melt the butter in a saucepan and add the flour.
- Cook together until medium to slightly dark brown, about 5-8 minutes on low heat.
- Add the dried thyme, ground pepper, Knorr beef cube and water.
- Bring to a boil while mixing continuously.
- Strain the gravy and add the button mushrooms.
- Top the burger with the mushroom and beef gravy and serve.
Source:Filipino Food Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!