- 1/4 kilo Pork Tenderloin, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/4 kilo pork liver, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 pcs. kalamansi (key lime)
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 2 large red onions, sliced
- 1/2 C cooking oil for frying
- Fry pork and liver until cook. Set Aside.
- In the same pan,fry onions until tender.
- Add back the pork and liver and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce and simmer for another minute.
- Add the juice of kalamansi before turning off heat.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy.
Source: Everything's Herbed
Share It To Your Friends!