- 1 precooked Ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Place the ham in a roaster or Dutch oven with a lid.
- In a sauce pan combine all the glaze ingredients and whisk over medium heat until combined. Cook until it starts to get bubbly.
- Pour the glaze over the ham and bake covered for an hour or until heated through.
Source: Friday Is Cake Night
Share It To Your Friends!