- 8-12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 6 tbsp. honey
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ cup vegetable or chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In an oven safe pan, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper then place it in the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes or until browned.
- Meanwhile whisk together the sauce ingredients. Flip the chicken and pour the sauce evenly over all pieces. Put the pan in the center of the oven to cook for 30-40 minutes depending on what cuts of chicken you'll be using.
Source: Friday Is Cake Night
Share It To Your Friends!