- One 7 ounce jar of tuna packed in oil
- 1 dill pickle, chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper
- Chopped lettuce
- Place the tuna in a bowl and flake with a fork.
- Stir in pickle, tomatoes and parsley.
- Whisk together mustard, oil and a little fresh ground pepper. Drizzle half into tuna mixture, mix and taste. Add more dressing as needed.
- Scoop tuna salad onto chopped lettuce and serve.
Source: Framed Cooks
Share It To Your Friends!