- 2 lbs whole pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 coves minced garlic
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- First make the sauce so that it will be ready to glaze the quickly grilled pork. Begin by adding the olive oil and garlic to a small saucepan over medium heat. Saute together for only a minute or two to soften but not brown the garlic.
- Immediately add the soy sauce and honey and simmer slowly for 4 to 5 minutes on reduced heat.
- Dissolve the corn starch int he water and add to the sauce, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil for only a minute more before removing the sauce from the heat.
- Lay the whole pork tenderloin between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound out to about ½ inch thickness or perhaps a little less.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper on both sides and cook completely on a hot grill until it reaches and internal temperature of 150-155 degrees F. After the first turn of the pork on the grill at about 2-3 minutes begin brushing on the glaze on several layers every minute or so until the proper cooing temperature is reached. Any leftover glaze can be served with the pork when serving. (It's great over rice too)
- Let the pork rest for 10 minutes before cutting into rib sized pieces and serving.
Source: Rock Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!