- tablespoon canola oil
- 1 red onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 1 bag of frozen French fries
- salt to taste
- green onion and cilantro for garnish
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon aji amarillo paste
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- In addition to the ingredients above, you’ll need a skillet for stir-frying and a bowl to mix the sauce.
- Preheat the oven and follow the instruction to bake the French fries, usually at 450°F for 30 minutes or so. You can continue with the preparation that follows while the fries are baking, but wait until they are done before stir-frying the beef.
- Mince the garlic and ginger. Chop the cilantro and cut the green onion into rings. Slice the tomato into six wedges. Peel the red onion, cut in half, and cut each half in quarters and separate onion layers into leaf-like slices. Cut the lime in half.
- In a small bowl, prepare the sauce by mixing together the soy sauce, vinegar, aji amarillo, and oyster sauce.
- Cut the beef into medium size strips.
- When the fries are done, remove from oven.
- Heat canola oil in skillet over medium to high heat.
- Season the beef strips with salt and stir-fry the beef in skillet, about 30 seconds.
- Add the garlic and ginger, stir-fry about 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and tomatoes, stir-fry about 30 seconds.
- Add the fries and prepared sauce, stir-fry about 30 seconds.
- Turn off heat and mix in the green onion and cilantro, stir-fry about 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately and squeeze juice of half a lime over dish.
Share It To Your Friends!