- 6 slices bread, edges trimmed
- 6 slices cooked ham
- 6 strips of cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place a wire rack on a baking sheet then coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Beat the egg in a shallow bowl for dipping. Set aside.
- Place panko bread crumbs on a separate shallow bowl. Set aside.
- Remove edges of each sliced bread and flatten with rolling pin.
- Layer ham and cheese on top of the flatten bread, then roll tightly with your hands.
- Dip the bread roll in egg, then bread crumbs, making sure it's fully coated.
- Repeat the same process until you go through all your bread slices.
- Place bread rolls on baking sheet with wire rack and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Slice in half and serve while warm.
Source: Hungry Brownie
Share It To Your Friends!