- 1.5lb Chicken breast tenders, skinless
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Add the marinade ingredients into a small bowl or jug and mix well to combine.
- Put the chicken into a ziplock type bag and pour in the marinade.
- Turn the chicken around in the marinade to make sure it's well coated.
- Marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes to a couple of hours.
- Grill for approximately 4 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot or cold.
Share It To Your Friends!