- 1 ½ - 2 pounds sturgeon, tuna or swordfish steak (or any other meaty fish)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 1Tbps. Olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp. chili red pepper flakes
- 1-2 Tbsp. chopped dill or Italian parsley
- 1- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon for serving
- Some extra Parmesan to sprinkle on top
- Cut fish into about 1 ½- 2 inch squares. Add Greek yogurt, old bay seasoning, salt and pepper. Gently mix until fish is coated. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- If you are using wooden skewers, soak them for half an hour before grilling.
- Preheat the grill. Oil the grill grate with paper towel dipped in oil.
- Thread the fish against the grain on skewers.
- Lay skewers with fish on the grill and grill them for about 4 to 5 minutes on one side without turning, then carefully turn the skewers over and cook them for another 3 to 4 minutes on the other side.
- Do not overcook the kabobs; otherwise the fish will dry out.
- Take skewers off from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes, loosely covered with aluminum foil.
- *** You can bake the skewers in the oven on 425F for about 12-17 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce- heat olive oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add crushed garlic and chili red pepper flakes; sauté stirring constantly for about 1 minute; whisk in the cream until fully incorporated; stir in grated Parmesan cheese and fresh dill; season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish kabobs on a serving plate and pour over the cream sauce, sprinkle with some shaved Parmesan cheese and fresh dill. Serve with lemon wedge.
Share It To Your Friends!