- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 cloves Garlic (crashed)
- 1/2 cup Onion (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Tomato (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Pork meat (Cubed)
- 1/4 cup Shrimp
- 1/4kg abitsuelas (baguio beans) (sliced 1)
- 1 cup shrimp soup
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Saute onion, garlic, tomato in a preheat oil in a pan.
- add pork meat until red disappeared and meat is tender
- add shrimp and abitsuelas (beans).
- Pour the shrimp soup.
- Wait until the vegetable is cooked.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
Source:Filipino Dishes And Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!