- 1 c malagkit, boiled
- 4 c rice flour, toasted until light brown
- 2 c sugar
- anise seeds
- 1 c coconut milk
- 1-1/2 c toasted shredded coconut
- Place sugar, anise seeds and coconut milk in a saucepan;let boil until thick.
- Add toasted shredded coconut and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add boiled malagkit, stir and cook until thick.
- Remove from fire and add 3 c toasted rice flour.
- Mix with a wooden spoon and pass through a corn-meal grinder.
- Divide into parts and roll 1" diameter using the rest of the rice flour for rolling.
- Wrap in wax paper.
Source: Everything Is Herbed
Share It To Your Friends!