- 3 medium size calamari - clean and cut into rings
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1 egg white - whisk
- 1 cup of panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp of curry powder
- ( mix the two together)
- veg oil enough for deep frying
- Wash and clean the calamari, cut into ring. Dry them with paper towel. Season the calamari with a pinch of sea salt.
- Whisk the egg white till fluffy. Coat the calamari with egg white and roll them onto the curry flavored panko crumbs. Drop into hot oil and deep fry them till golden brown. Take out and drain on paper towel. Serve with wasabi or chilli sauce.
Source:Elinluv's Tidbit's Corner
Share It To Your Friends!