- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper finely chopped
- 4 spring onions chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to packet instruction and let it cool down.
- In a mixing bowl add mayonnaise, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar and dijon mustard and give it a mix.
- Add both bell pepper, carrot and spring onion and give it a good mix.
- Add pasta to the dressing and mix it well until all pasta is cotted with the dressing.
- Serve at room temperature or cold.
Share It To Your Friends!