- Creamy peanut butter - 3/4 cup
- Unsalted butter, softened - 1/2 cup (1 stick)
- Pinch of salt
- Confectioners' sugar - 1 cup
- Vanilla extract - 2 teaspoons
- Heavy cream - 1 1/4 cup
- That amazing chocolate cake you ruined, crumbled into crumbs - 3 cups
- Mini peanut butter cups (optional)
Make the peanut butter filling:
- In a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, combine the peanut butter and butter.
- Beat on high speed until creamy and smooth, about 2 minutes. Reduce the speed to low and add the confectioners' sugar and salt and beat until mostly combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and increase the speed to high and beat until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream in 3 parts, allowing it to thicken slightly before adding more heavy cream.
- Beat until smooth and fluffy. Turn off the mixer and spoon the filling into a piping bag fitted with a large round or star tip and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Alternatively, you can spoon the filling into a Ziploc bag and cut a hole in the corner of the bag when ready to use.
- Grab three 8 ounce glasses.
- Scoop about 1/2 cup of chocolate cake into each glass and flatten cake slightly with a spoon.
- Pipe peanut butter filling over the chocolate cake.
- Add another 1/2 cup of chocolate cake and pipe more peanut butter filling on top.
- Garnish with mini peanut butter cups.
Source: Mind Over Batter
Share It To Your Friends!