- 200 grams beef suitable cuts include tenderloin, rump steak, sirloin or skirt flank
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 thinly sliced ginger
- half onion roughly sliced
- half bell pepper sliced to bite-sized pieces; use mix of green, red, yellow for colour
- 1 stalk celery sliced thinly and diagonally
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- 1 tsp white peppercorns (if not using, substitute with black peppercorn)
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp honey
- Slice the beef thinly, uniformly & against the grain.
- In a mortar/pestle or food blender, grind or blend (A) to powder with some coarse bits. Add the powdered powder, sliced beef and (B) in a wide bowl. Combine to mix well. Marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in wok. Stir fry ginger, celery and onions until the onions are soft and translucent.
- Add bell peppers and stir fry for one minute, or until they are just cooked.
- Add the beef and stir fry briskly, until the beef is just cooked. Take care not to overcook the beef.
Source: Noob Cook
Share It To Your Friends!