- 1/2 cmayonnaise
- 5 tspSriracha sauce
- 1 tspsugar
- 1 tsprice vinegar
- 1egg, beaten
- 1/2 cmilk
- 1/2 call-purpose flour
- 1/2 cPanko bread crumbs
- 1 tspsalt
- 1/2 tspground pepper
- 1/4 tspgarlic powder
- 1/4 tspdried basil
- 5chicken tenderloins, cubed
- oil for frying
- Prepare a plate lined with paper towels for the chicken after it’s done cooking in the oil. Set aside.
- 2Combine all the ingredients for the sauce (mayo, Sriracha, sugar, and rice vinegar). Set aside.
- 3In a small, shallow dish, combine the egg and milk. Set aside.
- 4In another shallow dish, combine the ingredients for the breading (flour, panko, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dried basil). Set aside.
- 5Bread the chicken cubes by first coating it in the bread mixture, then the egg wash, then back in the breading. Put the coated chicken cubes on a plate. Continue until all the chicken has been breaded.
- Pop the plate of chicken in the fridge for about 20 minutes. It’ll help the breading stick to the chicken.
- 6In a large skillet, add a thin layer of vegetable oil and place over medium-high heat.
- 7Once the oil is heated, add in the chicken (you may need to do it in batches so you don’t overcrowd the pan) and cook the chicken until cooked through and the breading is nice and crispy brown.
- 8Once the first batch is done, put the cooked chicken on the prepared plate with the paper towel. Continue with the second batch and once that’s cooked, add that to the prepared plate.
- 9In a large bowl, put in your cooked chicken and pour the sauce all over. Toss well to coat every bite.
Source: Just A Pinch
Share It To Your Friends!