- Chicken Breast (sliced) – 1 PC.
- Lemon Juice – from 1/2 PC.
- Soy Sauce – 2 tbsp.
- Achuete / Annatto Powder – 2 tsp.
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/3 tsp.
- Paprika Powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Garlic Powder – 1 tsp.
- Brown Sugar – 3 tsp.
- Cooking oil – 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Marinate the chicken in a medium-sized bowl with lemon juice and soy sauce.
- Season with the black pepper powder, salt, brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika powder and Annatto powder.
- Allow marinating for other 30 minutes, or overnight, in the refrigerator, covered with transparent film before cooking.
- Heat a medium-sized frying pan, add the oil and pan fry the chicken with its marinade.
- Flip often until the chicken is nicely browned and serve.
Source: Cooking With Peachy
Share It To Your Friends!