- 3 chicken breast- cut into bite size pieces - remove skin
- 1 chicken leg - cut into bite size pieces - remove skin
- (marinate the chicken pieces with 1 tbsp of Alagappa curry powder and soy sauce)
- 12 Australian baby potatoes - peel off skin
- 3 tbsp Alagappa curry powder - mix with some water to get a thick paste
- 2 tbsp of blended dried chilli
- 1 cup of slices shallots or pounded shallots
- 2 pips of garlic
- 2 stalk of lemongrass - crushed
- 2 sprigs of curry leaves - remove the stem
- 1 small piece of cinnamon stick
- 1 piece of anise ( bunga lawang)
- 4 tbsp of grapeseed oil
- 1 cup of Ayam brand trim coconut milk mix with 2 cups of water1
- piece of Maggi chicken stock
- sea salt to taste
- In a stainless steel wok ,saute (A) with oil till fragrant and until oil floats to the surface .
- Add in the marinated chicken pieces and potatoes and saute further for another 15 minutes till the chicken are cooked under low heat.
- Add in the coconut milk and chicken stock and keep stirring every few minutes so that the chicken pieces will not stick to the pan and get burn.
- Add in salt to taste.
- Dish up and serve with rice or yellow glutinous rice or roti jala.
Source: Elinluv's Tidbits Corner
Share It To Your Friends!