- ⅛ cup canola oil
- 1 pound chicken, diced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups sliced yellow onion
- 1 and ½ cups diced celery
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 (14-ounce) cans bean sprouts, drained and rinsed
- ⅓ cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons corn startch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Turn down to medium, add chicken, salt and pepper and sear 5 minutes. Add onion, celery and garlic and cook an additional 5 minutes. Add water and bean sprouts, then cover and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- In a small cup or bowl, combine cold water, corn starch, soy sauce and sugar. Stir until thoroughly mixed. Add to skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until thickened. Serve while hot.
Source: Inspiration Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!