- 1/4 kilo pork, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Baguio beans
- 3 cups long chili or jalapeno peppers
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 head of garlic, minced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- In a bowl of water with salt, soak chili peppers for 30 minutes then rinse and strain.
- In a cooking pan, heat cooking oil and brown sliced pork for a few minutes.
- In another pan, sauté minced garlic and onion.
- Add to the sauté the browned pork.
- Then add the coconut milk, bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the chili peppers, Baguio beans and cook until dish gets a little dry.
- Add the coconut cream and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Enjoy your hot and sizzling Bicol express with rice and a lots of cooling water
Share It To Your Friends!