- 500g minced beef
- 1 big onions – diced
- 6-7 bird-eyes chillies – chopped coarsely
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- a few shakes of mixed herbs
- 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tblsp of cooking wine
- a dash of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of corn flour
- Mixed all the above ingredients together and let it rest for 20 mins .
- Shaped into small round patties.
- Heat up some oil in a wok. When the oil is hot enough, add in the beef patties and
- deep fry the patties in medium heat till cooked. Dish up and serve with dipping sauce.
Source: Elinluv's Tidbits Corner
Share It To Your Friends!