- 1 can (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 12 slices deli ham
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F. Lightly spray a large baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Unroll dough onto a flat surface and lightly press down into a rectangle.
- Top dough with the deli ham slices, placing them in an even layer across dough.
- Repeat with the slices of Swiss cheese, placing them on top of the ham.
- Starting from the long side, roll the dough into a tight log, pinching the ends together.
- Slice dough log into 12 pieces and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until crust is golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with mustard or ranch dressing, if desired.
Source: Pumpkin N Spice
Share It To Your Friends!