- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Panko and 1/2 cup dry Italian bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ( I cut the chicken breasts in half, placed in a large ziploc bag and pounded them flat with a meat mallet~ get all of your stress out!!)
- 2 sliced tomatoes~garnish
- 6 basil leaves, cut into a chiffonade~garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Add sliced tomatoes and basil chiffonade and serve!
Source:Hun What's For Dinner
Share It To Your Friends!