- 1 (3 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 Asian pear, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 t. salt
- 1 t. dried tarragon
- 1 t. black pepper
- 3 T. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 T. mustard (I used Jim Beam variety)
- 2 T. light brown sugar
- 1 T. apple cider vinegar
- Turn the slow cooker to low setting. Scatter the onions and Asian pear slices evenly on the bottom of the slow cooker insert. Sprinkle the salt, tarragon and black pepper evenly over the pork tenderloin to coat. Place the pork on top of the onions and pear.
- Whisk together the melted butter, mustard, brown sugar and vinegar. Pour evenly over the pork.
- Cook on low setting for 6 - 8 hours until pork is easily shredded with a fork.
Source: Foodtastic Mom
Share It To Your Friends!