- 1 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast sliced in half lengthwise
- 6 tbs. Good Olive Oil
- 3 tbs. Soy Sauce
- 2 tbs. Dijon mustard
- Mix olive oil, mustard and soy sauce together in large measuring cup until well mixed and slightly thickened. Pour half of the mixture over the chicken breasts and set aside to marinate for 10-30 minutes.
- Reserve other half of mixture for use as sauce.
- After marinating, prepare a grill pan or grill.
- Place marinated chicken on grill and allow to cook for about 3 minutes per side.
Source: Half Hour Meals
Share It To Your Friends!