- 1 1/2 kilo pork liempo (Pork Belly); cut in serving pieces
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup shrimp Bagoong (Sautéed Shrimp)
- 4 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 small onion; chopped
- 4 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 3 in eggplant; cut slices
- Deep fry the pork in oil until brown then set aside.
- Sauté garlic, onion, shrimp Bagoong.
- Add pork and Vinegar. Stir fry for few minutes then put the water and let it boil.
- Simmer for 25 minutes until the meat is soft and tender.
- Season with salt if necessary and add the sugar.
- Deep fry the eggplant and top it over once the pork binagoongan is cooked. Serve hot!
Source: E Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!