- 5 pieces balut, cooked
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 bulb of onion, chopped
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ½ cup water
- Salt, sugar and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil for sautéing
- Peel the eggs cautiously; get a bowl to get its broth. Make sure to get as much as a small cup of balut stock, this will be added to the adobo sauce later.
- Set the peeled eggs and broth aside.
- In a frying pan, sauté onions and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour soy sauce, vinegar and the balut broth. Mix and let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Place eggs on the sauce. Make sure not to stir it because it will disintegrate into unsightly pieces.
- Roll it to make sure the adobo’s flavor is absorbed. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, sugar and pepper to improve the flavor.
Share It To Your Friends!