- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in slices
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut like match sticks
- ½ red onion, thickly sliced
- 1 inch ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 2 cups baby corn, boiled (or buy them already cooked in a jar or can)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce
- Heat the oil and add the bell pepper in a wok over high heat, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add the carrot, red onion, ginger, sugar snap peas, baby corn, and cherry tomatoes.
- Stir until the vegetables are tender but still al dente.
- Season with the Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
- Turn off the heat and serve immediately.
Source: Peru Delights
Share It To Your Friends!