- 1 box pasta
- 2 5-oz cans of tuna, drained
- 1 large bell pepper (or 2 small)
- Corn from 2 ears of cooked corn* (or 1 15 oz can, drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 small onion
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayo
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain and rinse with cold water until the pasta is cold, even the pieces at the bottom of the colander.
- Finely dice the bell pepper and the onion so that each piece is about the size of a corn kernel, maybe a little bigger because it might be humanly impossible to chop such tiny pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients – pasta, tuna, corn, diced bell pepper and onion, yogurt, and mayo – in a large bowl (or in the pot where you cooked the pasta), and mix well. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Share It To Your Friends!