- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds (optional)
- 1 cake of firm tofu (about 16 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper or red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, warm the olive oil. Add the garlic and cumin seeds, if using, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the tofu cubes and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the ground cumin, lime juice, soy sauce, and pepper.
- When the tofu is golden, pour the lime juice mixture over it and cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid has been absorbed, about 6 minutes.
Source: Becky Cooks Lightly
Share It To Your Friends!