- 1 large tilapia, sliced crosswise (steak cut)
- 1/4 cup canned tausi (salted black beans) – discard the water
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch diluted in 1/2 cup water
- cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rub salt and pepper all over the sliced tilapia. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 cup of cooking oil in a pan.
- Pan-fry the sliced tilapia on medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until the color turns medium brown. Remove the fried tilapia and place on a plate covered with paper towels.
- In a clean pan, heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Saute garlic and onion.
- When the onion is soft, add the parsley and salted black beans.
- Place the pan fried tilapia. Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce and cornstarch diluted in water. Stir gently and simmer. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add pepper to taste. Note: You can add more water to make it taste less salty. serve
Source: Recipes Better
Share It To Your Friends!