- 1 tablespoon oil*
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless and boneless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 cup chicken broth or chicken stock
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced fat cream cheese, room temperature and cut into cubes
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan) cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, sliced
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat, season the chicken with salt and pepper, add the chicken to the pan and cook until lightly golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side, before setting aside.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes to the pan and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the broth and deglaze the pan.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add the cream cheese and cook, stirring, until the cream cheese has melted, about 2-4 minutes.
- Add the spinach, artichokes, parmesan and sundried tomatoes and cook unit the spinach has melted before adding the chicken and enjoying!
Source: Closet Cooking
Share It To Your Friends!