- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or any milk)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 oz. light cream cheese
- sea salt + black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Cabot powdered cheddar (or parmesan cheese)*
- 1 lb. boiled shrimp (tails removed)
- Handful of asparagus spears
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1-2 Tbsp hot sauce
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and add in garlic. Stir until the garlic is golden brown. Whisk in the broth, milk and greek yogurt, one ingredient at a time. Then add in the cream cheese, sea salt and pepper. Continue to whisk until fully combined. Turn heat to low and let the mixture simmer until thickened for about 5 minutes. Turn off heat and stir in parmesan cheese. Set sauce aside.
- Sauté shrimp, asparagus and hot sauce in olive oil over medium heat. Slowly add in a little Alfredo sauce and hot sauce. Use 1 cup of Alfredo sauce total. Set heat to love and stir. Let simmer for 5 minutes then add in grape tomatoes. Serve over pasta, zucchini noodles, rice or on its own with extra sauce.
Source: The Nutritious Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!