- 3 tablespoons olive oil – add a little additional if preferred
- 2 potatoes (about 12 ounces) – peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small Spanish chorizo sausage (about 2 ounces) – skinned and thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 8 large eggs
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a 9- to 10-inch nonstick skillet
- Add the potatoes and chorizo and cook, covered, over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes – until the potatoes start browning and becoming tender
- Add the mushrooms, scallions, and garlic and sauté over high heat, uncovered, for about 2 minutes
- Set aside in the skillet
- Preheat the broiler
- Beat together the eggs, salt, pepper, and chives in a bowl
- Add the eggs to the potatoes and cook over high heat, stirring with a fork, until the eggs are mostly set, about 1 minute – it’s perfectly okay if egg mixture is slightly wet.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the tortilla and place the skillet under the hot broiler for about 2 minutes to set the top.
- Slide the tortilla onto a plate – if sticking to pan, pour small amount of oil around it
- (pour a little oil around it to release it if it sticks to the pan).
- Cut into wedges and serve and enjoy
Share It To Your Friends!